About Your Ogden Electrician, Synergy Electric
At Synergy Electric, we are honored to be considered the top local Ogden electrician for both residential and commercial electrical service needs. Since 2006, we have been masterfully executing the essential service needs of our local residential and commercial clients.
This, paired with our steadfast dedication to the satisfaction of each client, is what has helped us earn the reputation that we now have, and have had since the very beginning. We make it a point to offer a wide variety of services so that any and all of your electrical service needs can be taken care of by the same reliable and reputable team of experts.
There is no such thing as a small job, when it comes to electrical work. All work in this field should be treated with the same level of importance because electricity is such a potentially hazardous system.
Now, we look forward to working with you and delivering quality workmanship and results for your house. Don't settle for less than the best, when it comes to the work invested into your home, especially your electrical system. Whenever you need an electrician, give the reliable and experienced team of electrical contractors here at Synergy Electric a call.
Services Our Ogden Electricians Provide:
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement
- Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Wiring
- Knob & Tube Wiring
- Quiet Cool Whole House Fans
- Electrical Repairs
- Ceiling Fan Repairs
- Lighting Repairs
- Outlet Repairs
- GFCI Electrical Outlets
- Lighting Control
- Lighting Installation
- How to Make Outdoor Lighting Work For You - Outdoor lighting options, such as landscape lighting or even security lighting, can do so much for your home. In fact, more than you probably even realize. Everyone knows this is an ideal way to add curb appeal and safety, but, as important as those are, there is more to outdoor lighting in Ogden than that … Read More
- What You Don't Know About Your Electrical Wiring Could Hurt You - When you bought your house, the home inspection was supposed to catch anything that could be a red flag. If any of those potential problems listed involved electrical work, you need to make sure that you are taking it seriously, especially if those problems are with the electrical wiring … Read More