Aluminum Wiring Replacement
Owning an older home means residing in a house with its own unique appeal and charm. However, it also comes with its own unique set of challenges, such as the need for aluminum wiring replacement in Ogden and the surrounding areas. From the moment your home inspector informed you that the house you were considering buying had this outdated type of wiring, your first priority should have been making plans for electrical wiring repairs and replacement.
However, your first task at hand is to locate the right electrician for the job. That is where the experts here at Synergy Electric come into the picture. We offer the finest in quality service work for all that we do, including replacement of outdated electrical wiring.
Even if your home's wiring is technically still working, this is not a task that you can simply ignore. For the well-being of your home and the safety of your loved ones, make this your top priority. By calling on Synergy Electric, you can rest assured that this will become our number one objective, as well.
Professional Aluminum Wiring Replacements in Ogden & Beyond
Aluminum wiring was used at a time when copper prices were steep and aluminum looked like an attractive and cost-effective alternative. Unfortunately, with time, it became apparent that aluminum came along with some serious disadvantages such as:
- The number one concern is that this type of wiring poses a greater threat when it comes to fire hazards. While you may have aluminum wiring and never have an issue, it certainly is not worth putting your house or health at risk to find out.
- Did you know that your insurance premiums will be significantly higher if you have this type of wiring in your home? In fact, in many instances, you may not be able to get coverage at all. Having aluminum for wiring puts you in a higher risk bracket for incidents of fire so, as a direct result, your insurance rates go up.
- You are not likely to have aluminum wiring for as long as copper anyway. It is more likely to become damaged or corroded and require, not just repairs but replacement. If you are going to need to replace it anyway, not just do it before an incident occurs?
The Right Ogden Electrician to Take Care of Your Aluminum Wiring Replacement
With more than 10 years of hands-on experience, our pros here at Synergy Electric know what it takes to provide excellence in workmanship. We don't want to provide you with just a quality service, we want to be a part of helping you keep your home and loved ones safe.
Don't keep putting off until another day what we should be taking care of for you right now. Call our electrical contractors today to discuss aluminum wiring replacement in Ogden or any of our surrounding service areas in Utah.
If you would like an estimate for aluminum wiring replacement in Ogden or the surrounding areas, please call 801-866-0186 or complete our online request form.
- How to Make Outdoor Lighting Work For You - Outdoor lighting options, such as landscape lighting or even security lighting, can do so much for your home. In fact, more than you probably even realize. Everyone knows this is an ideal way to add curb appeal and safety, but, as important as those are, there is more to outdoor lighting in Ogden than that … Read More
- What You Don't Know About Your Electrical Wiring Could Hurt You - When you bought your house, the home inspection was supposed to catch anything that could be a red flag. If any of those potential problems listed involved electrical work, you need to make sure that you are taking it seriously, especially if those problems are with the electrical wiring … Read More