Ceiling Fan Repairs
It is a common mistake homeowners make, they ignore the need for ceiling fan repairs in Ogden and the surrounding areas. When something goes wrong it has become commonplace to simply stop using that particular ceiling fan. What is the point of having features of your home that are in a state of disrepair and that you neglect using?
No matter what quality of fan or installation you received, malfunctions can still occur. Ignoring it not only means you can no longer use it, it means that you could have existing electrical problems lingering in your walls and ceiling that you have chosen to ignore. Put an end to this bad habit and let the experts at Synergy Electric provide you with the electrical repairs you need.
We have built an impeccable reputation over the past decade as reliable local electricians in Ogden, all based on our ability to provide superior results. Both our workmanship and our customer service rank among the highest in the area, because we are dedicated to the satisfaction of our clients. Don't take chances when it comes to the quality of electrical services you get for important tasks involving your electrical wiring.
Professional Ceiling Fan Repairs
Some of the common ceiling fan problems that you may be experiencing include:
- One component works, but not the other – Either the fan works but not the light, or vice versa. This can be an issue with the fan motor, something in the wiring or the need to change the bulb.
- The fan wobbles – This is one of the most common problems that can arise and is usually the direct result of faulty ceiling fan installation. However, an expert electrician can also check to make sure that it is not a loose fan blade.
- Fan and light will not turn on – This means something is wrong with either the wall switch or the ceiling connection. Either way, it is something that a professional electrician should take a look at.
- Smoking or screeching – Discontinue use immediately and call a licensed electrician to replace the ceiling fan for you.
Call Our Electricians for Reliable Ceiling Fan Repairs in Ogden & the Surrounding Areas
You should never take chances when it comes to your home and electricity. Nor should you settle for a so-called electrician that lacks the training, experience of licensing required to work in this field.
At Synergy Electric, you can feel confident about the level of quality care that goes into the work we do for your home or business. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you and address your need for ceiling fan repairs in Ogden or nearby, as well as any other type of electrical services you may need.
If you need ceiling fan repairs in Ogden or the surrounding areas, please call 801-866-0186 or complete our online request form.
- How to Make Outdoor Lighting Work For You - Outdoor lighting options, such as landscape lighting or even security lighting, can do so much for your home. In fact, more than you probably even realize. Everyone knows this is an ideal way to add curb appeal and safety, but, as important as those are, there is more to outdoor lighting in Ogden than that … Read More
- What You Don't Know About Your Electrical Wiring Could Hurt You - When you bought your house, the home inspection was supposed to catch anything that could be a red flag. If any of those potential problems listed involved electrical work, you need to make sure that you are taking it seriously, especially if those problems are with the electrical wiring … Read More