Electrical Panel Upgrades
Older homes have so much appeal, yet they also come with some required tasks, such as electrical panel upgrades. The bottom line is that the average older home simply cannot maintain the needed electrical supply modern day appliances require. Big screen TVs, laptops and phone chargers are just a few examples of devices that older electrical systems didn't use to have to provide electricity for.
The end result is that trying to use your modern day devices with an outdated electrical system causes problems like blown fuses, tripped circuit breakers or having to unplug one appliance to plug in another. All of this can be avoided by letting a professional electrician provide you with a panel upgrade.
Let Synergy Electric be the electrical company that you call on. We have been providing local residential and commercial clients with the best in electrical services since 2006. Give us a call today to find out more about what we can do for you, and to get an estimate for an electrical panel upgrade in Ogden or nearby.
Professional Electrical Panel Upgrade Service
Not sure if you are in need of a panel upgrade for your home? Here are some signs that you probably do:
- You notice signs of melted electrical wires
- You have lights that flicker
- You have to turn off or unplug one appliance to use another
- You hear crackling sounds coming from the panel box
- You have appliances that are not running at full power
- You constantly need to use extension cords
What you do have to keep in mind is that an electrical service panel upgrade is about more than convenience, it is mainly about safety. There are more serious signs that can occur, such as you have defective circuit breakers that do not trip which results in shocks or even fires. Old electrical panels put you at a higher risk for injury, destruction of property and even fatalities.
Don't keep relying on extension cords to get the power that you need, this can actually lead to serious problems. Also, don't continue to ignore the tripped breakers you keep having to put back in place. Turning a blind eye to this problem won't make it go away.
The Right Electrician to Call for Electrical Panel Upgrades in Ogden
The important thing is to address the need for a panel upgrade, as soon as possible. Ignoring the issue at hand could end up making things worse. Don't put the well-being of your home or the safety of your loved ones at risk.
All you have to do is call on the team of licensed and professional electrical contractors at Synergy Electric to get the job taken care of. Let us help you get the safety and convenience you want for your home.
If you would like an estimate for an electrical panel upgrade in Ogden or the surrounding areas, please call 801-866-0186 or complete our online request form.
- How to Make Outdoor Lighting Work For You - Outdoor lighting options, such as landscape lighting or even security lighting, can do so much for your home. In fact, more than you probably even realize. Everyone knows this is an ideal way to add curb appeal and safety, but, as important as those are, there is more to outdoor lighting in Ogden than that … Read More
- What You Don't Know About Your Electrical Wiring Could Hurt You - When you bought your house, the home inspection was supposed to catch anything that could be a red flag. If any of those potential problems listed involved electrical work, you need to make sure that you are taking it seriously, especially if those problems are with the electrical wiring … Read More