QuietCool Whole House Fans
If you want to add the latest in convenience technology, you should be considering QuietCool whole house fans. Simply put, this new approach to home comfort is revolutionizing the market. Once you know more about them, or have the opportunity to experience them firsthand, you will be ready to make the conversion in your home.
Of course that also means finding a reputable electrician that is also a certified dealer and installer for QuietCool whole house fans in Ogden and the surrounding areas. The good news is that you have already found the right team for the job, right here with Synergy Electric. We take great pride in the work that we do and in being able to provide our customers with the latest and best in cutting edge technology.
This new approach to keeping the interior of your home cool, and the air cleaner, will change your day-to-day life. Since 2006, we have been taking care of the service needs of our clients and now look forward to working with you. Get in touch with us right now so that we can set up a time to meet with you and provide you with the information that you need, to make the right choice for your household.
Whole House Fans - The Air Conditioning Alternative
If QuietCool whole house fans are a new concept to you, here are some things that you should know:
- These systems are a ducted, whole-house system used for cooling the entire house. It is based on a proven method that has been around for years.
- It is considered the most versatile system on the current market for both cooling and ventilation.
- In addition to that, it also is an exhaust system that, as the name would imply, is quiet.
- The systems can be set up with one or more fans as a way to move large amounts of air.
- This system lowers your air conditioning bills by as much as 90% making your home much more energy-efficient. This saves you money and makes your home more environmentally responsible.
- The best part is that this also enables you to have your windows open, unlike air conditioning. This system uses the open windows as intake vents and cools and cleans the air filtering into your home.
A Local Electrician & Certified Dealer for QuietCool Whole House Fans in Ogden
The bottom line is that, here at Synergy Electric, we care about our customers. This is about more than just satisfaction with the work we do, it is about being thrilled with the products implemented into their home. Let us provide you with the information that you need to see if Quiet Cool whole house fans are right for you.
If you would like an estimate for QuietCool whole house fans in Ogden or the surrounding areas, please call 801-866-0186 or complete our online request form.
- How to Make Outdoor Lighting Work For You - Outdoor lighting options, such as landscape lighting or even security lighting, can do so much for your home. In fact, more than you probably even realize. Everyone knows this is an ideal way to add curb appeal and safety, but, as important as those are, there is more to outdoor lighting in Ogden than that … Read More
- What You Don't Know About Your Electrical Wiring Could Hurt You - When you bought your house, the home inspection was supposed to catch anything that could be a red flag. If any of those potential problems listed involved electrical work, you need to make sure that you are taking it seriously, especially if those problems are with the electrical wiring … Read More